Tuesday 5 May 2009

Nice weekend in Birmingham and Leicester

This May bank holiday, I went to Birmingham and Leicester. Bert, my mate whom I met during MEC 2009 invited us for BBQ at his house. It was a great time spent with brothers and sisters in Christ. A handful of people attended the BBQ, we had a great mix of people from The States, UK, Singapore and Hong Kong. We had plenty of foods to go about, among the types of food we had were spare ribs, sausages, marsh mellows and etc. All cooked to perfection. There was also baptism service on the following day.

Richard was driving and it was a luxury to be a passenger after all. Ever since I bought a car, my duty as a driver has never ceased. Thank God for this brother in Christ, I really enjoyed the trip. A total of 10 candidates were baptised in BCEC (Birmingham Chinese Evangelical Church) that Sunday alone. We heard that there were a total of 22 candidates including those from Cantonese service. God is really amazing, I am so glad so many people commit their lives to Him. He is good, don't you agree??

Here is the link to some of the pictures taken during my trip:








No comments: