Sunday 27 December 2009

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all..I think it has been more than a month since I last blogged. Here are some updates from me. We did gift exchange in the office this year. I was the organiser. Haha... : ) It was a fun event which allows everyone to instil a sense of belonging in the office, at least this was what I felt. If I remember correctly, there were a total of 10 presents exchanged. I got 2 boxes of Old Town white coffee. Unfortunately, I seldom drink coffee as it makes me shiver and have wet palms. Guess I cannot tolerate caffeine in my system.

Here are some pictures of the gifts:




A couple of weeks before this, my church cell group went carolling at my house and another friend's place. We had a short practice just a day before but according to feedbacks from my parents, we did great! They liked the harmony and songs sung that night. Towards the end of our carolling, we had the rare opportunity to munch up 4 huge durians. When I say huge, I really mean it. It is the size of an average man's fist and the seed is petite. This simply means value for money. I took in around 3 pieces before surrendering. It taste good and the aroma is simply appetising. Here is what I meant.



Here is a petite size christmas tree I treated myself with. Bought this from Jusco for around 10 bucks. Value for money considering its ample decoration. I placed it on my office table to lighten up the festive feeling of Christmas.

This has certainly been a great year of Christmas back in Malaysia. My sister was baptised this year on Christmas day. It makes me feel so happy to see someone coming into the family of Christ. This feeling intensifies when it happens to someone so close to me. Will keep praying for her future as she walks along with Christ following His righteous ways. May the Lord bless and keep her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whaaa....didn't know you blog until i saw your link at Suet Ling's site.

The durians look SOO GOODDD!!! *drools* haven't had durians for about 2 years now :(