Friday 19 October 2007

I am now working with Siemens Business Centre

Hi mates,


I think you must have been waiting for my updates here. Well, things are going fine with me here, I am now working full time for Siemens Business Centre as a data processor. The job is never boring, we have many different task to do which varies along a day's work. All task are listed on duty rosters each morning.


For those who want to know what I do, I will explain more in this paragraph, however if you are not interested then skip on to the next paragraph. My job is quite challenging at times. I work for Barclays Bank and Siemens PLC. There are so much manual paper work in a bank that most of its works are subcontracted. Siemens help Barclay to migrate into paperless system gradually so we help to sort forms, letters then scanned them to be used in computerise systems.


Here is my working pass:


Weather is getting really chilly, a nice feel of autumn here. Temperature averages to about 13 degree in the day and drop to freezing point at night. Frozen moments as I wait for bus to work every morning (6.30 am). A touch of frost is expected tomorrow morning in Nottingham, so we have to be careful while on the road. Have to say goodbye to T shirts and Shorts. Welcome to scarfs, hat, ear moths and gloves. ITS AUTUMN!!! Its getting dull and days are becoming shorter. It gets dark at 6.15pm now and sunrises at about 7.30 am...you will not need to smoke to see "smoke" billowing out from you as its so cold that we steam as we breath.


Here are some photos to keep you up to date:


Photos description as follows:

Picture 1, 2 and 3 shows my aunt's cooking. We had a satisfying dinner together in a warm and cozy home.

Picture 4 is showing part of weekend events we have in Nottingham to promote social awareness and health.

Picture 5, 6, 7 and 8 shows the landscape and animals of Wollaton Park which is one of the great parks to visit in Nottingham.





3 comments:

Jeremy said...

wei!!!...glad to hear tht you landed a job there ady!!...frost abit la ..rather than here so hot!!..hehee...remember to work harder so i can come over and you can get me a job also..hehee.. :)

Jonathan Au KC said...

No problem mate...
I will work hard of course. You take care there and wait for my good news...

Gabby said...

yo fren, it's been a long time since you last updated your blog. Any new updates?