Thursday 4 October 2007

Another new job!!

I got a new job. No more takeaway boy now. I am now working temporarily with Siemens Communication centre as a data processing clerk. Job is pretty easy, I just need to process raw data into useful information. The job involves little thinking and can sometimes be very boring. I am now working in night shift during weekends. Its a tiring job but pay is good as I got paid at premium rate for working night. We are allowed to play MP3 and hifi during work and this made us felt as if time passes quicker than it is.

Everyone else also got a full time job. So now the next step would be getting a place to live. We are looking for a simple house with 3 rooms. So far we have got 1 reply from our house search online. Will start looking at the place maybe tomorrow.

My first trip is to Manchester which I plan for next month. I will be going to Old Trafford and the Chinatown. Will take pictures and show you all next month then.

As for photos, I will be posting them soon. So please bear with me.

3 comments:

Jeremy said...

wow..looks like things are steadily but surely getting better for you!!...good to hear that its progressing smoothly and your no more an order taker boy..hehehe...

well things are still the usual over here..nothing much has changed since you left...maybe the only thing is that ppl are clubbing less now..heheh...

till your next post..take care!!

shila said...

of course jeremy... puasa ma...
Glad to hear good news from u KC :)

Jonathan Au KC said...

Hey guys and gals,

Thank you so much for your comments. You guys are right that I am getting somewhere here in the UK. I will never regret making this move to UK...hahahaha...at least it adds a little spice to my life.

To all my malay friends, Selamat berpuasa...