Monday 8 October 2007

So glad to receive a call from ATA employment agencies!

I am so glad to be receiving a call from ATA engineering employment agency. An appointment was set for initial interview on Thursday, 11th October at 12pm. I need to travel down to Leicester for the interview as they have no branches here in Nottingham. ATA is reputable for its experience in recruiting engineering candidates into large and popular firms. I am glad to be called for an interview.

Therefore, these few days are going to be filled with preparation. I will need to scroll through some reference books for interview tips and hints. I have given back most of my engineering knowledge to my old lecturers, so its time for a little revision and brush up. Wish me luck friends.

3 comments:

Gabby said...

Hi dude,

Good to know that you are one step closer to achieving yer dream to get a GOOD employment in UK

Unknown said...

Yo KC,
Well seems life is pretty adventurous for you. Indeed it was a good move. Love to read your blog. Continue keeping us updated ok.

Take care see you in thye near future.

Jonathan Au KC said...

thanks a lot for all your comments Mates!!! I love the live here really. Work is great and I met loads of good ppl. Beer is cheap and we get em all abundantly here.
Miss ya all friends. I never think I made the wrong move really...Like Nike's slogan..Just DO IT!