Tuesday 21 April 2009

Productive day at last

I washed my car today and even had it waxed. Saved myself 5 pounds. It was a good day today with the sun blazing over my Nissan Almera. It took me about 1.5 hours to wash up the whole car. In and out. It is shining now, at least for the next few more days before it start raining as we head towards the weekend. Instead of being my usual self, logging on facebook for the whole day, I decided to go for a jog today. So basically 20 minutes of jogging and 40 minutes of walking. Have to stay in shape before I turn into an uncle. : P Moreover, I am still single, so this is an investment my future as well, actually no, I will be joining a 40 miles charity walk next month. hahaha...now I will treat myself with Xbox 360 for an hour before taking shower, reading bible and then off to bed.

Yesterday, I went to visit Alex again, this time he is in a jolly mood, hiding himself inside the toy house, awaiting to surprise us. Thank God he is beginning to gain appetite and willingly take medication when asked by his mom. Will continue to pray for his healing and ask God to bless this family. Spent about 2 hours at the hospital having KFC feast with bros and sis before going back home. Here are some pictures taken at the hospital.




No comments: