Tuesday 11 August 2009

At last, another new episode of my journey

I finally called to accept the offer today after pondering for sometime. While I feel reluctant to start this new episode of my journey, a part of me felt a hint of relief from desperation. I am happy to begin this journey, eventhough there will be lot to catch up on and issues to handle. I shall start my first day of work with a heart full of enthusiasm.

All sorts of questions are popping from my head like growing bubbles, popping and growing around my head. How can I contribute to the wirebond process in Unisem? How quick will I learn? What can I expect on my first day? How will my badge look like? What will be my staff no? These questions bring a great sense of curiousity cum excitement. I felt like a baby all excited after beginning to start walking for the first time ever. =)

Bye bye to my long long vacation and welcome to reality of life.

No comments: