Wednesday 5 August 2009

Giving up my dream

I have not worked for almost 5 months now. Life has been rather idle as I wait for the result of entry clearance application. Fellow friends, I have given up hope to work in the UK. Suprised? o_O". Well, please don't be. After careful consideration and much contemplation, I have finally decided to stay here in sweet home Malaysia.

Well, what to do as I am a homely type of person. Enjoys staying with family members more than anything else. Looking back at my journey, I enjoyed every single bit of it. Life will be monotonous if I have not decided to travel about with the working holiday visa. At least, I experienced working life in the UK and travelled across places like Barcelona, Rome and etc. Most of all, I was baptised in the UK and learned so much about Christianity there.

Went for interview last week with my ex company Unisem. It went smoothly but the interviewer requires someone who is hands on and able to work independantly without assistance. Too bad I stopped working in the semicon field for a couple of years, so I failed. Another coming interview this Friday. Pray that I can have a smooth one again this time. Feeling a little desperate at this point, desperation for a job after enjoying 'honeymoon' for almost 6 months. Wow! Almost 6 months of idleness.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What's a 'Zoe Chan daily portal'? 哈哈

How was the other interview? Need to catch up with you sometime. Maybe tomorrow? (Fri) - before i go to fellowship maybe...

P.S: I can't leave msgs here cuz i have no google account....cant keep signing in as CF :P