Monday 10 August 2009

Thank God I found a job, bye bye to long vacation..

I have been applying for a couple of jobs lately. Hoping to get an offer quickly as I had been idling for sometime. My interview went on smoothly and I was offered a position right away. Coming to the final stage of this interview is salary negotiation. I have decided to take the offer if it meets my minimum salary expectation, else I will have to reconsider other options.

If all goes well, I will be breaking from this long spell of idleness. Starting work again, yay!!! I am sure I will be missing these period of carefree living once I carry out daily mundane tasks at the company. Never look back though, keep looking forward and have a vision. This is a more positive approach. ;=)

I will be working as a Senior Process Engineer with Unisem. As in any other semicon manufacturing company, I expect to be working long hours. Sometimes, weekends might be wasted with the warm company of buzzing machines, graphs and issues. This made me ask myself the ultimate question of why I would decide to stay in Malaysia instead of pursuing for a relaxing working environment and great career prospect in the UK. Why huh? This is because I believe God has a purpose for me here. Be it spreading the gospel to my parents or something else. I know He has a plan for me. Therefore, I shall cling onto Him and patiently awaits as He reveals bit by bits of His mighty plan to me.

Just as I blog this, received a call from Unisem, I was offered a position as above with a reasonable salary. Will call back to confirm my decision tomorrow. Yahoo!!

No comments: