Sunday 16 August 2009

Church of Praise 24th anniversary

I had a great time at church today. This year marks the 24th anniversary for Church of Praise. The performance and sermon was powerful today. Little kids from Sunday school were dancing gracefully without any sign of holding back. The worship team chose some moving songs to praise the Lord. It was a huge congregation today with combined service from mandarin and english. A pastor from Kuala Lumpur was invited to preach, it was a powerful message to call upon all of us to take the first step and start leading. I will have to prepare a humble heart to start serving the Lord again. I have stopped serving for almost 2 months...

The service starts at 10am but I woke up at 7.30am. I totally forgot about the anniversary! As I was taking my breakfast, only then I realise how forgetful was I. Felt the urge to hit the sack again but I was widely awake by then. Hmmm... I went online and check a few emails just to kill time.

It's working day again tomorrow. All my shirts are free from crease so I am ready for Monday again. Brand new week for work. It will be my 4th day at work tomorrow. My supervisor is already keeping me busy now. I have about 3 assignments so far. On my second day of work, I was already given a near impossible assignment. Tough cookie...


No comments: