Monday 27 August 2007

Finally a post after a short pause

Dear friends,

Sorry for not keeping to my promise of posting frequently. I am posting from cyber now as my home streamyx connection was terminated. Too bad huh...Well there is nothing I can do since my sister owns the account and decided its time to end it in preparation for WHoliday trip. This should explain why my replies to emails and posting to this blog were delayed.

Ever since the last post, I have travelled twice to Kuala Lumpur. First trip was the party evening which was suppose to be full of fun and excitement. However, I was only there in ALOHA for just 1 hour. It was great seeing ex colleagues once again but I was reluctant to stay longer as I just recovered from FOOD POISIONING. Guess I was too busy consuming every malaysian delicacy possible, everything just got ROJAK inside me and it turns to be poisoinous. I had to see doctor as soon as I arrived to KL by bus, believe me, the pain is unbearable, like a washing machine within me. Since the party was per-planned, I wouldn't want to potong stim, so instead of resting at home, I went on for a short appearance. Here is one of the photo for the night:




My second trip to KL was purposed to send someone off to UK for further studies. She was my girlfriend's sister, Elaine. Smart and cute gal going off to Britain for medical studies. Guess, I will be seeing her when I get to UK next month.


With about 2 weeks left to go, I am now preparing a comprehensice checklist for things to bring, otherwise my preparation is almost done. One of the things I prepare is the storing of english and cantonese series into my newly bought WESTERN DIGITAL passport (120 GB portable harddrive). I knew I had to slog real hard for my keeps when I get to UK, this includes cutting of movie outings as tickets can cost as much as RM 70-100 per pax.

2 comments:

Gabby said...

Wow fren, u seem to really know how to ENJOY and PARTY hard before you leave for UK huh...hehheheh.....

Jonathan Au KC said...

Of course mate...have ta enjoy myself to the fullest before going off...Will definitely miss u guys.