Thursday 16 August 2007

Fire in Simpang Pulai, Perak

During the journey to our boutique, I saw thick smoke billowing from 2 wooden houses situated in Simpang Pulai. I took a diversion from the main route to find out more. Here is what I saw as I approach the area:

I am not sure if there were casualties but throughout my stay there, no ambulance was observed. Take a close at this last picture:

Instead of water being pumped out of the hose nozzle, water was observed exuding from every orifice on the engine. I am not sure whether this is normal but water fountain was observed from top of fire engine, I believe loss of water pressure may result from this. This explains why water pressure was low when the fireman tried to put out the fire. This incident happened around 10.30am around Simpang Pulai Village, Perak.

Here is the link to my video captured during the incident:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIM1MIST1U4


No comments: