Monday 13 August 2007

A little more about myself

ANOTHER 32 DAYS…

Another day has gone, bringing me closer to departure day, 11th September 2007. My air travel arrangement is confirmed. This is really a big leap from the comfortable lifestyle of Malaysia, not really an easy decision to make. However, I have decided. My reason is pretty simple, enjoy life and explore opportunities as they come. It just so happen that I have this opportunity now and will definitely regret if I don’t grab it. (WHV) Working Holiday Visa is applicable for those ages 19 to 30 only. I am already 26 now.



With more than a month to go now, I am hanging around in my parent’s boutique. Want to know how it looks like? Well, here are some pictures:



It’s really great hanging around in this air-conditioned space, however I felt that it is not so ideal for a guy to sell ladies clothing. I just cannot imagine myself adjusting a dress for them. Just not my type of thing. Therefore, I did ask for part time vacancy. There is an opening for “runner boy” position in IMAX behind Jusco, Ipoh. Pay is just RM 3 per hour. Required to clean toilet, wipe PCs and etc. Of course, I am not going for it. It’s crazy. To make things worse, I have to work on weekends and shifts as well. Guess I rather stay in the shop and continue to become a parasite (If you know what I meant) before departure. Will not hurt lahh…as I am still using my savings, so not really parasite but a symbiosis relationship.

Back to my companion, 130Y Nissan Sunny, most likely will be sold off next week. I am still in the process of negotiating for better price. Good news, my car is officially sold off for RM9500. Yeah! I can finally get some funding for my trip. Yahoo!!!
Got my haircut last night, thanks to my personal hair designer, my MOM. Yes, you read this right, she was once a hair stylist. Really saved a lot on hair cuts all these years. Here is how I look now, combined with my clean shave this. Do I look any different from before and after shave? I didn’t spot any difference.


Here are some pictures of my room and mischievous dog:



Haven’t got time to really tidy up the room, guess I just leave it now, since I am moving to UK soon. Not bothered. As for this brownish canine, he has been with us since last year. It is pretty easy to describe him. He can be yours anytime provided you bring him plenty of food. Easy to maintain, why? He loves ROTI CANAI! Normal canine never take vege, but this dog munches up everything that we, humans eat. He loves to whistle (generated by his deep breathing rhythm), which is why we named him, Ah Bee. Besides all its bad habit, this is a hardworking and smart kid, barks at the right person, mostly suspicious looking. We love him so much. Will let you all know more about him in future posts.

No comments: