Monday 13 August 2007

Inaugural post

ANOTHER 33 DAYS...



Hi all,



This will be my first post to this newly created blog. This Blog will be dedicated to my working holidaying trip starting next month 11th September to United Kingdom.



My companion for this long (almost 2 years) trip will hopefully be my GF, sister and another friend. Its kinda cool and exciting thinking ahead of it. So far, I would say preparation is about 50% complete. The remaining would be dental check up (as dental checkup in UK is damn costly), travel insurance, getting an extra pair of glasses and the list goes on.
My departure to UK will be on the 11th Sept 2007...I know I know that this is not a "Great" date to travel, however it didn't cross our mind when booking was done...not me doing the booking but my sister...so we know who to blame now, do we? Hahahaha.... :P



I just stopped working last week, so back to Ipoh now, just hanging around while preparing for my trip. Waking every morning, the first thing I normally do is to surf and update this blog.
Don't worry guys, I will post loads of pics during my trip. Picture speaks a thousand words, right.



Today, my task would be opening a new HSBC bank account (international bank so more convenient when I get to UK) and getting a best selling price for my companion, Nissan Sunny 130Y. Gotta sell this piece off to fund my trip.





Well, its almost towards the end of today, I have accomplished 2 task. HSBC joint account was successfully opened with my dad.



Another great news is about my companion, he actually worth more that I initially thought. After checking with 1 of the car dealers, we can sell him off for at least RM9000. My initial expectation was somewhere around RM5000, some guys told me that. I bought this piece for RM 18500 so at least if sold for RM9000, considered a good bargain since its edy 3rd hand.
Not sold yet, we will survey the price further tmr. Hopefully higher...alright, its time for my dinner now...adioz...

No comments: