Thursday 16 August 2007

Nothing much happening today...

Nothing much has happened today and I am trying more foods now. Rojak and Nasi goreng. Contacted my aunty living in Nottingham and a friend in London. At least accommodation is all arranged as for now. Upon arrival to UK next month, I will stay for 2 nights in my friend's place while doing some sightseeing and visit job agencies in London. Then, move on to Nottingham by coach straight to my aunty's place.

Its not an easy game job hunting in the UK, upon many applications I did online for the past few days or so, none was favourable. However, I will keep on hunting, so hopefully something good will turn up. Wish me luck friends...

Will post more update starting next week. After this weekend I should have a lot more to post since there will be a lot of activities going on then.

No comments: