Tuesday 23 September 2008

Anne moved back to Msia...

Sometime around April, one of my friends went back to Malaysia. Anne went back as she had enough fun in the UK. She really miss home and decided to go back. Sincerely pray to my Father in Heaven that she has settled down back in Msia now thats 5 months has lapsed. Not easy seeing this friend go but it is for the best. I think this is the best way forward. Father God, may you hear our prayer...may you bless Anne, wherever she is now. Give her your blessing, Oh Heavenly Father.

After the Scotland trip, I moved on to another job...from Siemens I moved on to Nottingham City Council to work as an administrator for about 4 months. Main motive of the move was better pay per hour. I get about 1.20 pound extra per hour.
Here is how my office looks like...


I met loads of great friends while in Nottingham...I started getting closer to my family in Christ...learning and helping each other out to understand more about GOD. I am glad I found this family, I felt so bless that God has given brothers and sisters through my times of trial and tribulation. I have matured greatly from City Fellowship...here are some of the pictures we took together...He has provided when I needed Him most...

Too tired to update further...you will have to wait for another post..I promise it will be tomorrow.. : P It is really my fault for updating all at one go...I will try to squeeze all that has happened in the past 5 months into a few blog post...till my next post..Goodnight..God Bless all...


No comments: