Wednesday 24 September 2008

Pictures explains a thousand words...

I will place more pictures as I felt lazy to type...


Hiyaaa....paparazi are everywhere, can't wait till I close my car door, hiyaaa..being popular is so hard. :P



All trying to act cool!



Killer on the loose..


The cook is working... :P


The power of "Hei Gung"

Brotherly fight...Acting Cool...

These are my beloved brothers and sisters in Christ whom I met in Nottingham. Most of them are students. So, at times this reminds me of how "mature" I am right now. I sometimes felt jealous of them. Students can really afford to spend so much time enjoying life, not gettting too worried about finance and time. Maybe some do but I have too much things to worry about. I need to worry about my finances, time, future and career...

No comments: